We feel that pet shows are a fantastic way to show off your pet and a chance for trainers and breeders to show just how much our furry friends are capable of.
With the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic we know how much the pet show industry will have suffered and wanted to offer our support to raise awareness of the various pet shows which will be taking place when it’s safe to do so again.
With this in mind, do you organise a pet show or will you be competing in one? Why not drop us a line so we can add them to this page to help raise awareness and create the ultimate pet show list.
As long as your pet show is a recognised show with acceptable standards they will be accepted
No! We may run a dog website but we’re happy to spread the word about any pet shows
- Behaviour (3)
- Blog (62)
- Dog Beds (20)
- Dog Food (40)
- Dog Grooming (29)
- Dog Technology (10)
- Dog Walking (26)
- Product Guides (22)
- Training (1)
Our Latest Posts
- Can my dog get necrotising fasciitis?Necrotizing fasciitis is a rare but life-threatening condition that can be caused by a variety of different types of bacteria. Dogs are not the only animals to contract nectrozing fasciitis, it’s also common with rabbits and horses. In this article we will discuss whether or not dogs can get nectrozing fasciitis and what you need …
- Where should you leave your dog when going on vacation?Going on vacation is a fun and exciting time for almost everyone involved. Whether you’re booking a weekend away or a 14-day cruise, getting away from the typical routine is always a positive experience. For families with dogs, it’s important to consider where your furry companion is going to be staying while you’re enjoying yourselves. …
- 6 Signs of a lost dog and what to doComing across a dog without an owner can be an upsetting experience, especially for the dog itself, who is likely to be feeling some agitation. Fortunately, there are a few simple things you can do to help calm the situation and get the pup the help it needs. Counter anxiety Anxiety in dogs is very …
- Is dog food important?You will need more than just pocket change to get your pooch the food it needs to remain healthy. And it is not about reaching for the first packet on the shelf in the pet store. It is more about being intentional about what you feed your dog and focusing on high-quality, nutritious foods. It …
- 5 Dog Distractions For HomeworkersIt is a good idea to have some distractions for your dog if you’re working from home. While pets have played an important role in supporting their owners during isolating times, there is also a time and a place for their affections. There could be some circumstances where you and your dog are temporarily not …