We feel that pet shows are a fantastic way to show off your pet and a chance for trainers and breeders to show just how much our furry friends are capable of.
With the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic we know how much the pet show industry will have suffered and wanted to offer our support to raise awareness of the various pet shows which will be taking place when it’s safe to do so again.
With this in mind, do you organise a pet show or will you be competing in one? Why not drop us a line so we can add them to this page to help raise awareness and create the ultimate pet show list.
As long as your pet show is a recognised show with acceptable standards they will be accepted
No! We may run a dog website but we’re happy to spread the word about any pet shows
- Behaviour (3)
- Blog (64)
- Dog Beds (20)
- Dog Food (40)
- Dog Grooming (29)
- Dog Technology (10)
- Dog Walking (26)
- Product Guides (22)
- Training (1)
Our Latest Posts
- Inflammation in Dogs: Symptoms, Causes, How You Can HelpCaring for a dog is no easy matter. Similar to human babies, dogs are both adorable and often unable to function properly without oversight. In order to guarantee their well-being, you have to treat them just like you’d treat a human child. That means feeding them good quality food, walking the puppies when they need …
- Essentials for Looking After Your Dog You Shouldn’t OverlookAs the ad campaign saying goes: a dog is for life, not just for Christmas. There is a certain amount of responsibility that comes with being a dog owner, and more that goes into it than just being a receiver of undying love and loyalty. A lot of elements can get forgotten about in favour …
- Can my dog get necrotising fasciitis?Necrotizing fasciitis is a rare but life-threatening condition that can be caused by a variety of different types of bacteria. Dogs are not the only animals to contract nectrozing fasciitis, it’s also common with rabbits and horses. In this article we will discuss whether or not dogs can get nectrozing fasciitis and what you need …
- Where should you leave your dog when going on vacation?Going on vacation is a fun and exciting time for almost everyone involved. Whether you’re booking a weekend away or a 14-day cruise, getting away from the typical routine is always a positive experience. For families with dogs, it’s important to consider where your furry companion is going to be staying while you’re enjoying yourselves. …
- 6 Signs of a lost dog and what to doComing across a dog without an owner can be an upsetting experience, especially for the dog itself, who is likely to be feeling some agitation. Fortunately, there are a few simple things you can do to help calm the situation and get the pup the help it needs. Counter anxiety Anxiety in dogs is very …