We feel that pet shows are a fantastic way to show off your pet and a chance for trainers and breeders to show just how much our furry friends are capable of.
With the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic we know how much the pet show industry will have suffered and wanted to offer our support to raise awareness of the various pet shows which will be taking place when it’s safe to do so again.
With this in mind, do you organise a pet show or will you be competing in one? Why not drop us a line so we can add them to this page to help raise awareness and create the ultimate pet show list.
As long as your pet show is a recognised show with acceptable standards they will be accepted
No! We may run a dog website but we’re happy to spread the word about any pet shows
- Behaviour (3)
- Blog (58)
- Dog Beds (20)
- Dog Food (40)
- Dog Grooming (29)
- Dog Technology (10)
- Dog Walking (26)
- Product Guides (22)
- Training (1)
Our Latest Posts
- 5 Dog Distractions For HomeworkersIt is a good idea to have some distractions for your dog if you’re working from home. While pets have played an important role in supporting their owners during isolating times, there is also a time and a place for their affections. There could be some circumstances where you and your dog are temporarily not …
- Feeding Your Pup Raw Dog Food – What You Need to KnowDog biscuits and canned food have been the main meals for our dogs for many years, but this very different from what their wild ancestors would have eaten. In recent years, many people have turned to feeding their dogs raw pet food. If you are getting a puppy and you are thinking about feeding your …
- Qualities of Shih Tzu Shampoos that are Important to UnderstandShih Tzus are some of the most adorable dog pets you can have in your house. However, having such a pet comes with its fair share of work. Maintaining this type of dog can be quite some work. You have to groom your furry friend and shampoo him regularly or frequently to keep their skin …
- HWL Oatmeal and Tea Tree Dog Shampoo ReviewOur Jeff is a Pug and Jack Russell Cross so he can suffer from going smelly quickly and some skin dryness, probably from the Pug side of the family. As such, regular non-specialised shampoos can often wear out quickly and cause some redness on the tummy. With this in mind, we’ve been trying various shampoo …
- How to train a dog with a pet-safe in-ground fenceDogs are great pets to have. They are quite friendly, playful, and in some cases, they are even used for noble causes such as helping a person deal with grief. They are said to be man’s best friend. Dogs, however, just like any pet, are not always going to behave. Due to their playful nature, …