Dogs can spend a lot of time sleeping and relaxing so getting one of the best dog beds is extremely important. Dog beds come in various shapes, sizes and materials to suit all sorts of breeds and medical requirements if there are any. When shopping around for the best dog bed take your time to assess what will suit your dog and your home. Do you need a specialist bed for your dog? Check out our other dog bed product guides:JugDog has gathered our picks of great beds for dogs for your viewing to give you a wide choice to suit whatever you’re after. We’ve looked at a wide range of features and tested all of them or have gathered feedback from partners who have tested them. When looking at the dog bed market overall we’ve been careful to choose more than one ‘top bed’ so that we have recommendations for a few different types of dogs and needs such as orthopaedic beds, raised beds and so on.
The Ultimate Bed
PetFusion Memory Foam Bed
Best For Toughness
Heavy Duty Oval Bed
Cheap and Cheerful
Bunty Dog Bed
Best Orthopaedic Bed
KOPEKS Orthopaedic Dog Bed
Where To Buy
The Ultimate Bed
PetFusion Memory Foam Bed
Where To Buy
Best For Toughness
Heavy Duty Oval Bed
Where To Buy
Cheap and Cheerful
Bunty Dog Bed
Where To Buy
Best Orthopaedic Bed
KOPEKS Orthopaedic Dog Bed
Where To Buy
To save you from having to trawl through thousands of words of text, we’ve collated four different categories of beds in an easy to digest table to make it easier to find what our recommended best beds are. We’ve looked at the best value for money (cheapest), best for toughness, best for orthopaedic support and lastly the best overall winner. Because there isn’t just ‘one bed for all dogs’ out there it’s important to get the right one that fits your budget, home and of course the dogs needs. As we review more and more beds we will keep the table up to date in the event a new ‘best’ is found.
- Dog Bed Reviews
- 1. PetFusion Memory Foam Dog Bed
- 2. Bunty Pet Basket
- 3. FEANDREA Dog Bed
- 4. Wolfybeds Luxury Wraparound Bed
- 5. KosiPet Deluxe High Density Mattress
- 6. The Dog’s Balls Premium Bed
- 7. Snoooze Antibacterial Orthopaedic Donut Bed
- 8. Veehoo Raised Dog Bed
- 9. PetFace Seriously Strong Dog Bed
- 10. Orthopaedic dog sofa
- 11. P&L Heavy Duty Softee Bed
- 12. Max Quattro Dog Bed
- 13. Rosewood Jumbo Cord Plush Dog Bed
- 14. Brindle Soft Memory Foam bed
- Dog Bed Buyer’s Guide
Dog Bed ReviewsBelow begins out list of the beds we’ve been sent, tested and reviewed via our faithful jug, Jeff. We have only included beds we deem to be ‘good’ as obviously the page is about the the best dog beds available now in the UK. We’ve included as many different types as possible and from different price ranges to keep every visitor happy.
1. PetFusion Memory Foam Dog BedCheck Price on Amazon The PetFusion Memory Foam bed is undoubtedly one of the best dog beds on the market today and with good reason. This bed is made with much better materials than most other beds on the list and uses the same memory foam technology that human beds have to really comfort and help a dog feel at home. PetFusion have made this bed for orthopaedic purposes first to help those with joint pain or maybe even recovering from injury. This is not to say that dogs that are not in discomfort wouldn’t love the bed though so don’t let any of this dissuade you – all we are saying is that if the bed is comfortable for injured dogs then imagine how comfortable it would be for a healthy one! This bed is also water resistant and designed to slow absorption in the material for those accidents in life, making it an ideal bed for young pups who are not house trained yet or senior dogs in the later stages who just can’t hold on any more. The removable covers make washing the bed a doddle in case of the same accidents as well, letting you get on with your day and your dog stress free and back in in a few hours. There is some assembly with the bed but not much outside of putting the memory foam base into the covers and close the zip. The bed in the image is a small but it does come in small (64 x 51 x 14 cm), large (91 x 71 x 23 cm) , X large (112 x 86 x 25 cm) and XX large (127 x 102 x 33 cm) sizes to cater for most dogs. Extremely small dogs may be drowned in the bed and extremely large dogs may find it a tad too small but we would think that those breeds would probably have specialised beds anyway. It’s an ideal dog bed for Pugs. This bed is not the cheapest and we wouldn’t expect it to be either due to its high quality expect to pay around £50 for small, £90 for large, £140 for X Large and £180 for XX Large. There are only two colours available which are grey and brown, so a bit boring. PetFusion are so confident about their product that they offer a 12 month guarantee. This is tear resistant but not particularly chew resistant but it was not designed for that, this is a bed for comfort and orthopaedic and not for longevity, check out our toughest bed section for that. Pros
- Supremely comfortable
- Orthopaedic support
- Premium components
- Water resistant
- 12 month guarantee
- Not indestructible
- Only comes in two colours
PetFusion Memory Foam Dog Bed
- Please check product images to find out the recommended size for your pet
2. Bunty Pet BasketCheck Price on Amazon The Bunty pet basket is the highest reviewed dog bed on Amazon and with good reason. At time of writing it has had 270+ glowing reviews with an average score of 5 – this means that no one had anything but a great experience with this bed. Now that JugDog and Jeff has had some time with we can see why. A simple burrowed in design with high cozy walls to make your dog extremely comfortable. It’s easy to throw in some extra blankets in this bed to make it an incredibly relaxing experience. Dogs love dens and enclosed areas which is why so many dog beds have this design. The Bunty Pet Basket has some particularly high walls which we really dug to be honest. On the inside it has quilted walls and is soft to lie in, however we probably would always add another blanket on top – this is not a criticism but just something we find Jeff appreciates. On the bottom, the rubber makes it non-slip and adds another layer of insulation which is handy in the colder months. The Bunty Pet Basket is definitely not the sturdiest bed thanks to its plush innards – it would be torn to shreds by an aggressive chewer. It is also not waterproof. It is also a bed that will last you a fair bit but there are many dog beds which will give you a lot more longevity. There are three sizes available for the Heritage range of beds and two colours – red and green. Although large is indeed large it is not appropriate for giant breeds such as Great Danes and St. Bernards. Lastly, and perhaps a point we should have made already is that the price point of the Bunty Pet Basket is one of the best out there. It’s a dead cheap bed to be honest and provides a lot of bang for your buck – hence so many glowing reviews including our own!
Bunty Pet Basket
- The Bunty Heritage dog beds are designed with comfort in mind with its high sided walls making this one of the most comfy and cosy beds on the market.
3. FEANDREA Dog BedCheck Price on Amazon The Feandrea dog bed sofa is an absolutely spectacular bed for quite a few reasons. First and foremost are the high quality materials used which helps make this bed be tear and friction resistant – this bed should last you and your dog quite some time, secondly is the “PP padding” and Oxford fabric whatever they are which makes it allergen resistant so your pooch has a better rest. The construction of the bed is solid and has raised edges to give the dog more of a natural “den” feel and a place to rest their head if they needed to. Our dog often uses the sides to put his chin so it seems to be a great design feature. A wet cloth is enough to clean this bed saving time and money and saves on the structure of the bed weakening with repetitive machine washes. The dark colouring of the bed also makes it less obvious if there are any stains. The price point of this bed is up there with the best of them in terms of value for money, even when it’s not on offer. Overall, this bed ticks all of the boxes and is a strong contender for the best dog bed and well worth a look.
FEANDREA Dog Bed
- WHAT A LUXURIOUS DOG BED: This dog bed boasts spacious room, fine workmanship, durable material and easy cleaning. Your canine companion will live the high life with this soft dog sofa
4. Wolfybeds Luxury Wraparound BedCheck Price on Amazon If your end goal is to give your dog a comfortable bed and they are not destructive or likely to wreck it with mud and water then the Wolfybeds wraparound dog bed ticks all those boxes by offering a luxurious and warm experience for your prize pooch. What makes this bed particularly comfortable is the thick quilting all around, luxury faux suede, a nice depth and a bolster cushion which makes it softer and ideal for older dogs. The high walls also provide a resting place for your dog’s weary head. The fully removable and washable cover gives it a long shelf life over time and gives you less of a headache if it starts getting that canine funk that everything that isn’t wood or metal get over time. Clearly, this bed is not indestructible or waterproof. And it’s hard to be those two features and cosy at the same time which is why this dog bed is more aimed towards luxury seekers and to keep dogs nice and snug like we would with a thick duvet. The Wolfybeds Wraparound dog bed is quite spacious and has plenty of room to maneuver on the sides, the pictures don’t show it but the dip inside the oval is quite deep and dogs will find it nice and den-like. Due to it’s donut shape, this is a good dog bed to be placed in cold rooms and inside crates if you wanted – we know a lot of our readers keep their dogs in these places. All in all, the Wolfybeds donut shaped dog bed is scrumptiously comfortable and warm but it is not designed for boisterous dogs so bare that in mind. It is not the cheapest bed but nowhere near the most expensive either so it strikes a balance with plenty of customers be it on a budget or not.
Wolfybeds Luxury Wraparound Bed
- Search for Wolfybeds site for details on our bed personalisation service. Special offers and discounts available!!**
5. KosiPet Deluxe High Density MattressCheck Price on Amazon Not strictly a bed, but this entry level foam mattress is an ideal solution to have around the house and inside a dog crate thanks to its square shape. It’s huge, waterproof, easily washed and super comfy and an ideal solution for large breeds or even smaller bread if you want to spoil them with a lot of space. Best part? It’s so cheap for what you get. Does not offer any joint support so this is a very basic but great value for money dog mattress. Most of our readers don’t want over complicated and expensive products, they just want something that does the job. That’s because most people have dogs with simple tastes who do not have any injuries and aren’t destructive. Therefore, we feel that this bed caters for most of our readers with the added bonus of it being waterproof and cheap – two features that are not usually present at the same time. On top of that, this bed is surprisingly dense for a cheap bed and is not an uncomfortable lay by any means. It is a bit boring though and your dog will probably miss the lack of raised sides to rest its weary head on. Perhaps there are more comfortable ones out there as well. But, what this bed makes up for its lack of bells and whistles is a bed that can quite easily be upgraded with a few soft blankets. The crowning unique selling point for the KosiPet pet mattress, though, is how versatile the product is – we find that this could be the dog bed you’re looking for to pad the boot of the car, or the perfect bed to turn the dog crate into a proper cosy den for the pooch. Don’t be swayed by the very low price point thinking this is a poor bed because it most definitely isn’t!
KosiPet Deluxe High Density Mattress
- Kosipet Deluxe High Density Foam Mattress Dog Bed. A Huge Size Of 114 x 80 x 10 cm
6. The Dog’s Balls Premium BedCheck Price on Amazon Designed with comfort, safety and durability in mind the Dog’s bed by The Dog’s Balls (yes, that’s the company’s name) is a cracking quality dog bed/mattress. Made using quality Oxford fabric which makes it waterproof and robust to keep it’s bright colours wash after wash. With different sizes and colours available this bed can suit almost any decor at home. This bed is also notable for being highly portable as it can be rolled up with ease. The first thing you probably notice is that this bed is rather flat with no raised edges around to rest the dog’s chin – although this is technically the truth the fact of the matter is that it still does provide a good place to rest their heads if need be because the middle bit sinks somewhat so don’t be put off by this. The most important fact that you should know about The Dog’s Balls premium dog bed is that it is very tough and durable and can withstand quite a lot of abuse over time from any dog. Because of what it’s made of it makes it easy to wipe clean of loose hair, it’s easy to wipe down if it gets any stains and it has a removable cover for a complete and thorough wash. Very few dog beds can attest to this so this makes it really stand out. We did find, though, that it just wasn’t quite as comfortable because it is not as dense as some of the others as a trade-off for the above points. Therefore we would advise that this bed is better suited to active and energetic dogs and calmer dogs, especially the elderly, can find a better solution elsewhere. However, with a 1-year warranty and a very attractive price point this is still one of the better dog beds around and well worth a look.
The Dog’s Balls Premium Bed
- Premium quality, waterproof, utility dog bed in medium grey with ZZZZZ embroidery, easy-clean cover and tough YKK zippers , 80x60cm which fits home decor seamlessly, so your dog can stay close to the family while having a nap
7. Snoooze Antibacterial Orthopaedic Donut BedCheck Price on Amazon Check Price on Argos Another donut bed in the list and this one’s a cracker. Antibacterial material and orthopaedic support makes this a top choice for elder dog’s who may have a weak immune system and prone to soil themselves. Comfortable and easy to clean, the Snoooze dog bed also has a good construction so it stays comfortable and holds it shape for longer giving you great value for money. The Snooze (three os) antibacterial orthopaedic donut dog bed offers one of the rarest sets of features of all dog beds in this list. Your attention has probably been piqued by the word ‘antibacterial’ so the best place to start and… finish. We simply don’t know exactly how it works but it has been verified in several places that it is one of the cleanest and easiest to clean dog beds in all of the land. It is easy to wipe down and has removable covers and an ideal purchase for mucky pups or those who get wet often (it is not waterproof though). What the image doesn’t show much is that the dog bed is rather large and extremely roomy. You will get a lot of material per pound with this purchase. Many reviewers have noted how much their prized pooches stretch out when using the bed. The raised edges along the side also allow them a place to rest their weary head, too. However, what we would mention to bring this review to an end is that the bed is rather flimsy, and a risky purchase as it can appear somewhat polarising on Amazon. It’s a bit like Marmite we would say so we would exercise caution and read the reviews on Argos and Amazon before pulling the trigger. To be fair, it’s quite cheap as well.
Snoooze Antibacterial Orthopaedic Donut Bed
- This Snoooze Dog Bed is antibacterial & orthopaedic, it reduces odours and minimizes bacteria whilst providing full support to your dog during rest.
8. Veehoo Raised Dog BedCheck Price on Amazon Raised dog beds offer a completely different product to the best dog bed conundrum. They look skeletal and quite frankly uncomfortable but quite frankly dogs seem to like them as they keep them cool and warm all at once because it doesn’t lose or steal heat from the ground. Our entry-level raised dog bed is by Veehoo. Simple, practically indestructible and very cheap. Keeps them cold in the summer and warm in winter by taking them off the ground. A bit plain looking and basic but if you’re wanting to try out raised beds before making a more luxurious choice then try this one first. There is a size and colour for absolutely everyone available on Amazon. The Veehoo raised dog bed is also an indestructible dog bed that is the easiest of any dog bed to keep clean as there’s really nothing on it to get dirty. On top of that, it is also waterproof meaning it’s ideal 12 months of the year and many dog beds simply do not offer this amount of benefits. Assembly is easy if you were worried about an IKEA furniture situation. No screws, Allen keys or wrenches needed. It is just as easy to dismantle and move around as well. It’s one of the cheapest dog beds on the market as well and ideal for those on a budget who want a bed that’s going to last YEARS. We’ve really waxed lyrical about the Veehoo raised dog bed and it really deserves it. We think it’s brilliant and third party reviews also love it, the only obstacle to get over is that it’s so different and it doesn’t look comfortable (even though it is). Why not give this a go if you find yourself tired of the same beds over and over again?
Veehoo Raised Dog Bed
- Floor No More! Sleeping with elevated dog bed is more comfortable, cleaner, dryer and healthier than on the ground. Stay cool in summer or toasty in winter!
9. PetFace Seriously Strong Dog BedCheck Price on Amazon Our first entry in the chew resistant category is the Seriously Strong mattress by PetFace. This bed has some unique qualities to it which makes it an ideal purchase for particular dog owners. First and foremost, this is a dog mattress and not a bed – it can still be used the same way as a bed but this is not where its strength lies. The PetFace seriously strong mattress is best used in a boot of a car or in a crate in our opinion or as a base layer with blankets on top. Its tough as nails materials with the waterproof surface just makes it ideal to put up with the punishment. Not indestructible but should keep persistent chewers at bay presumably as you train them to stop doing it – so we’d still put in that category. Is it the most comfortable, cozy, cheap or luxurious? No but it is mighty tough and that alone may trump all the other features for some owners. It’s not like it’s not comfortable though but it isn’t it’s forte when compared to the others we’ve named here. Can be easily wiped clean and the whole thing is machine washable, rather than removable covers. This leads it to lose a lot of sponginess with every wash making it not the most comfortable bed in our list. This is why we made the point that this is somewhat of a specialist bed and not for every day, regular dogs and dog owners. However, this product does not have much competition and there simply aren’t many beds that offer the same things PetFace seriously strong dog mattress does and if you are after something for the boot or crate that can be thrashed then this is the one for you! P.S it’s actually quite cheap!
PetFace Seriously Strong Dog Bed
- Our Seriously Strong Mattresses are versatile enough to use in your car, your pet carrier or as a relaxation mat in your home. These dog beds are NOT indestructible against persistent chewers, puppies with baby teeth or mischievous pets.
10. Orthopaedic dog sofaCheck Price on Amazon The poorly named Orthopaedic dog sofa is one of the top beds on the UK market who specifically target comfort and joint support above all else including price and longevity. Sounds a bit negative, I suppose it is but the point we’re trying to make is that this bed (or sofa, depending on how you look at it) is one of the most comfortable beds you can buy. It is mind-blowingly thick and warm while giving a solid platform which can ease joint problems and all that which comes with old age. It has raised edges to handle the head and limbs and the seating area is made of insulated and cozy fleece. The covers are removable which makes this washable if it gets dirty or smelly with time. There is very limited information on Amazon about this product so they rely on their customer reviews and dog product testers such as us to get the word out. It’s a bit strange but there you go. All we can say is that when it comes to comfort and the right product for dogs who really do suffer with joint problems then stop your searching and just buy this bed. Scott from Amazon says “Not seen my barney since I purchased this. He has never been a bed dog unless its mine, but not seen him for 2 nights now! He loves it, his even on it now. Fast delivery and well packed and looks good” This luxurious dog sofa is ideal for those with elderly mutts who just want to relax! Has thick foam for squishiness and to help keep it shape. It’s not classed as a raised bed but the elevated entrance helps adding that extra level of relaxation and eases the pressure on joints. Perfect for dogs in need of an orthopaedic solution.
11. P&L Heavy Duty Softee BedCheck Price on Amazon The P&L heavy-duty softee dog bed has been in our list of the best dog beds for a long, long time and just one look at this should tell you why. This bed is DEEP and it is serious value for money as it comes with it heavy-duty WATERPROOF materials at an incredibly generous price point, we think. It’s made out of 100% polyester which we know to be tough but not the most comfortable as it doesn’t have any ‘sponge’ in it for a bit of bounce – this is what’s stopping it from getting a straight 5/5 to be honest. However, chuck in some blankets and it’s job done. However, the bonuses of being 100% polyester mean it’s rather tough to break down for even the most aggressive of dogs and makes it easy to wipe down, clean and keep clean for the duration your dog is using it. Odours have a tough time attaching to polyester so the frequency of washing is reduced greatly. It is quite comfortable and deep which dogs love. There’s also a bewildering amount of colours available to suit any taste and decor. An often overlooked bonus if you ask me. If you want to know more about this UK manufactured bed why not get a sneak peek inside the chaps over at P&L to see just how much love they put into every heavy-duty softee bed? You can find it in the video tab for this review. This masterpiece brings some top bonuses together – it’s very durable (not indestructible) and comfort thanks to its burrowed design and tough materials. It’s also waterproof and resistant to odours to boot! This is one of JugDog’s top choices for an allrounder and we feel any owner, with any budget will not be disappointed with this purchase.
12. Max Quattro Dog BedCheck Price on Amazon The Max Quattro dog bed as a singular bed is an also ran in the race to become the Jug Dog best dog bed in our list. But, it does have some qualities and choices which could make it a good choice for you, personally. Why’s that? Well, it’s the larger than average choice of available sizes and colours which means you are more likely to get the style you’re after with Max Quattro. As far as the bed itself goes, it’s a really, really good bed! It’s nice and deep with raised walls which makes it pretty den like which most dogs will love. The materials make it water resistant, tough and insulating giving your dog a nice and toasty sleep. Particularly, we were impressed with the high level of stitching which gives it a really tough finish which is quite resistant to scratching and clawing. It has 100s of positive reviews on Amazon which should help you decide whether to part with your hard earned cash for this bed in a world with thousands of alternatives. However we think that the large range of different sizes and colours means that you’re more likely to get a dog bed that’s perfect for your larger than usual dogs that isn’t just a boring colour. A premium choice that would be good enough for humans. Made of tough stuff to be somewhat chew resistant and it’s water resistant, has changeable colours as shown in the image above. The price point of the Max Quattro is reasonable but we wouldn’t say it’s either cheap or expensive to be honest – your personal budget will determine whether it’s cheap or not.
13. Rosewood Jumbo Cord Plush Dog BedAnother bed that does exactly as it says on the tin. Burrowed design with high walls for extra comfort and fancy plush innards and cushions for comfort. Not very chew resistant or waterproof but it sure is comfortable! Also machine washable.
Rosewood Jumbo Cord Plush Dog Bed
- Padded Grey cord oval sleeper with a soft, luxury plush inner
14. Brindle Soft Memory Foam bedThe brindle soft memory foam dog bed is an excellent entry level orthopaedic dog bed which comes in a variety of colours and sizes to brighten up any room it’s placed in. Easy to wash in hot or cold water to get rid of any smell it may gather. However, this bed isn’t the most chew proof bed you can find and not recommended for naughty dogs!
Brindle Soft Memory Foam Dog Bed with Removable Washable Cover - 17in x 11in - Teal
- A 3-inch layer of orthopedic shredded memory foam fill eliminates pressure points and increases breathability
Dog Bed Buyer’s Guide
What is a dog bed?A dog bed is a place where your dog can rest, relax and of course sleep. Most dog owners out there will have some kind of a sleeping area specifically for their furry friend which may come in the form of a mattress, basket or even a burrow to mimic their natural instincts to find a den. The most common feature of a dog bed is softness which isn’t too different from the beds that you and I will sleep in. A dog bed allows your dog to rest in comfort and to keep warm as they are elevated from the floor while avoiding health problems associated with a bad sleep on a hard floor. Dog beds have evolved quite a bit over time and now manufacturers even offer luxury dog beds and memory foam dog beds. But, getting a new bed for the dog doesn’t necessarily mean that they’ll jump right in and use it without hassle, it can take a while for a dog to get used to anything new. Be prepared to put some work in to help the dog get used to the new bed, especially if this new purchase will be their first new bed.
Should dogs sleep in a bed?Whether or not you let your dog sleep in their own dog bed or to co sleep with you is down to personal choice and your individual circumstances. Some dogs may even share bed. However, what we would say with certainty for all dog owners is that ALL dogs should sleep in comfort whether that is a dog bed, dog mat in a crate or even on your own bed. Regardless of WHAT they sleep on it should certainly not be on the floor or in the cold as it could have a detrimental effect on their health. To not sleep on comfortable bedding can lead to joint problems and even depression. Better quality sleep leads to a happier dog so our opinion is that yes, a dog should definitely sleep in a bed or a comfortable equivalent.
What to consider before buying a dog bedDogs spend a long time sleeping and in their bed. As you can probably guess, we are firm believers of never buying just any old tat for your dog and buying the best products will lead to a much happier dog and a better relationship between you and your dog. With this in mind, we’ve created this handy checklist for you to glance over to help decide which type and which bed is best suited for you and your dog.
What is it going to be made of?The materials used by dog bed manufacturers vary quite a bit and there may be a particular material that your dog loves or hates. You may also want to consider where the dog bed is going to go in the house and therefore need to get one made out of a particular material. These are some materials dog beds are made of:
- and much more…
What’s it for?We’ve categories our beds as well as we can to ensure there’s one for every type of need. Before parting with your hard earned cash think what the bed is for, first. Is it to replace an old bed? Is it to help dogs stay cool in the summer? Is it for an ageing dog with painful joints and you need the best dog bed for arthritis? Or perhaps you have a giant breed of dog and need the best dog bed for larger dogs. There’s pretty much a dog bed for every occasion so be sure to get one specifically for your dog.
What makes a good dog bed?Not all dog beds sleeping bedding are made equal, some are made differently than others and serve a different purpose such as orthopaedic beds or raised beds, some beds are made with different materials such as suede, leather and nylon whilst other beds are made flat without walls and others are made to be burrowing beds. But, all things considered what are essential features of a dog bed to make it a top choice? Let’s explore:
Well constructedGood dog beds should be well made with a decent construction. This means excellent stitching using quality materials enabling the dog bed to hold its shape well. Dogs will use the bed an awful lot they’ll be moving about which means any dog bed made poorly with poor materials will just be ruined in no time at all. A good construction helps with being crate friendly.
Easy to washDogs can get very smelly and will transfer that smell onto the dog bed. Even if they’re relatively clean pooches they will still sweat on the bed. Sometimes, accidents can also happen like soiling themselves or be sick on the bed. With this in mind, make sure to find a dog bed that’s easily washable – they don’t necessarily need to have a removable cover but having clear washing instructions is a clear bonus.
ComfortablePerhaps the most important factor from the point of view of the dog. Make sure you get a bed that’s comfortable. This means having extra support in the bed itself to handle the weight of the dog so that they’re ‘floating’ in the bed. Think about what makes your own bed comfortable and then apply it to your dog’s new bed. If the bed is really comfortable they may end up sleeping on their backs on it.
StrongThe bed doesn’t need to be indestructible but being well made and tough is important. Strong beds should be somewhat chew and scratch resistant and not be destroyable in few minutes of chew time. At some point your dog may try and chew the bed, make sure yours can handle it.
Your thoughtsWe’re always looking for feedback to help keep the JugDog community fresh, active and forward-thinking. Have you purchased any of these beds and would like to add some thoughts to the review? Perhaps you had a particularly good or bad experience and feel that other readers really need to know? Maybe you’ve got one of the above beds and found it to be amazing and just wanted to put other potential owners at ease. Lastly, is there a bed you have that isn’t on the list and think it needs to be included? Whatever your thoughts, we want to know! Please share any thoughts with us in the comments section below!
Last update on 2020-06-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API